Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Update 06-27-2011


My dear family and friends, this work will never stop until our Father says His work is done. This work is truly incredible. This week we had 3 Investigators at church. This next Sunday one of those 3 will be being baptized, she has been meeting with missionaries for about 3 years. Her name is Manolita, she is from Haiti, she is great and she knows that this is the right decision for her to make in her life.
There were two ladies that I "fearlessed" at the beginning of the transfer who both came to church yesterday for the first time. Laura is also from Haiti, she has a lot of great questions about her salvation. She called us this past week and told us that she received an answer that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. We also had Aileen, she is from Jamaica, I was able to introduce her to a lot of great members at church. She absolutely loved church yesterday. She is excited to learn more, she told me that she feels at home when she was at church. The spirit is truly working within our investigators.
I really am almost out of time, I am currently at a members work using his computers that he has in his office, so I just don't want to be a burden to him. I love it here in Midwood Brooklyn, it is full of Haitian people, I know that I have said that before but it just makes me think of my little bro Tyler it motivates me so much. Well... I love you all so much have a great week and always remember who you are and the great things that the Lord has blessed each of you with in your lives.
 
                   Elder JD DOYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment