Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Update 04-25-11


I don't have much time to e-mail this week so let me give you all a quick update. This past week has been a remarkable one, we had 2 baptisms. Bettina Audain and Kevin Dass they are both amazing. We are excited and Kevin's family is still learning so we are hoping for the best and having the opportunity to baptize the rest of the family.
Transfer calls came and I am going to be staying here in Jamaica, and my new companion is Elder Yau, he is from China. I don't really know him very well, but I will get to know him as we serve together for these next 6 weeks, I will officially be his companion tomorrow. I am excited about the great things that are in store for us in the future. 
We have a busy week ahead of us, we are going to be moving to a new place, because of the Sister Missionaries getting moved out of their place because of those creepy guys trying to get into their apartment. I am sad that I have to move because I love the place that I am living at right now, it is a house above the Senior Couples, and they are always taking good care of us. 
I wish I had more time to talk, but I just don't. I love you all and the Church is true.

Love Elder JD Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment