Tuesday, May 18, 2010




Hey everyone! Its me again the missionary here in Brooklyn, NY. Ha ha ha. So this coming Saturday we have a baptism! I am so excited for Jinae Moss, She is going to be a great member of the church and she is going to be such a great example to her family. We were hoping that we were going to get a lot more baptisms this transfer, but we cant ever take away anothers agency. We just do all that we can to serve the people and reach out in love for each of them. Today is Elder Thieme's (my companion) Birthday, tonight we are going out to this way nice restaurant that is right on the coast from Brooklyn to Manhattan. Brother Amato, from the branch made some dinner reservations for us on the top floor by the window that looks over the city, I am sure that it is going to be a way expensive dinner. He tells us just to enjoy it, it's his treat and something that he wants to do for us. We are all way pumped up for tonight, he told us that we have to wear our suits to dinner.
Last night Elder Thieme and I were walking and I got shot by an air soft gun, but I just kept walking and then about 30 seconds later I told Elder Thieme that I just got shot, he was like "what?" I then showed him the welt on my side where I got shot, ha ha it was funny. Little kids are crazy here, but i will tell you one thing that is that whoever shot me they shot the right person, because if he would have shot anyone else that wasn't a missionary they would have freaked out, and I just kept walking ha ha ha. It really was fun though, it reminded me of back in the day when we used to have air soft gun wars in my friends back yards, and also around our old house in Draper. Well I don't have much time left so I have to get going I love you all have a good week!
Love Elder Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment