Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last Monday when I was on the computer I received a phone call from a private number that I didn’t really want to answer, but I knew that is what I needed to do. So I answered it when I was in the middle of e-mailing and writing my weekly update. It was one of our former investigators a guy who has been taught in the past it was about one year and a half ago that he was taught. He has read the whole book of mormon, doctrine and Covenants and the Pear of great price. He also when and bought all of the Work and The Glory’s. He is an awesome guy. He just has a lot of doubts about joining the church. He says that He knows that it is true and everything that Joseph Smith claims to have said is true. So we are praying for him and hoping that good things will happen for him.

This week I had an interview with President Nelson, He is such an amaizing guy, I know that he is a guy that has been called of God to lead and guide this mission. He is completely inspired with everything that he says and does. I look up to him so much. He told me this week that it is about that time for me to go to another area in the mission, he didn’t tell me where yet though. He tells me that I have changed so much as a person from the first time that he met me.

Okay… So this week I went on exchanges and I was with my district leader and we went to go so one of Elder Deogny’s and mine investigator. When we took the elevator that looked like it was from the early 1900’s ha ha. It sounded like the chords were going to snap. So we went and we taught the lesson to this lady. Then on our way out we took the elevator, because she lived near the top of the building. So we were on our way down and we came to a sudden hault. Yep we got stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes, ha ha it was hillarious.

I only have 5 min left on the computer so I have to wrap it up. I spent to much time e-mailing my family. I have been so bad at writing lately so today I am going to try to catch up a lot on my letters that I have to write so yeah I love all of you and I am sorry this haves to be the shortest weekly update ever.

Love Elder Doyle


No comments:

Post a Comment