Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Update 7-18-2011






I am almost out of time for today, but let me give you all a quick update about what has been going on here. Well For me, I received a phone call from President Nelson, he told me that the Lord needs me to go back to Flushing. I know that President Nelson is truly an inspired person of the Lord, that His work is being directed through Him directly to my mission president. When he said that I felt the Spirit strongly, so I am going back to my old area "China Town" here I come. I get to go back to Bob Tut, Anita, and Samantha three of my recent converts whom I love so much. My new companion is going to be Elder Munday, he has a strong british accent, he is from England, but now lives in Utah, his dad is an Area Seventy. I am excited to serve with him he is just finishing up his second transfer so he has a lot of learning to do still, but I know that I will learn a lot from him as well and we can really help each other out a lot. I am going to be a single Zone Leader, so I am going to be the only Zone Leader; Meaning that my companion will not be a zone leader.
My time here in Midwood was short, but I was truly able to get close to a lot of people in the short time that I had here in the area. Last night I had a famous Hatian dish that is called Legume, I am sure that Elder Tyler Doyle knows what I am talkin about, it is some good stuff. I will miss a lot of the people here, but I know this is what the Lord wants me to do is to go back to Flushing.
This morning we woke up early with the zone and went to Coney Island to watch the sunrise and play ultimate Frisbee on the beach. It was a blast... We had fun.
Well I love you all here are some pics for you all as well...
Elder JD DOYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment