Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Update 01-03-10


     Well as for the snow it is just about completely melted so that is a good thing, I just don't like the New York snow, I hope that all of the snow that we are supposed to get can be dumped in Utah. This week has been such a great week for us. We currently have 10 investigators that we are meeting with, this week a lot of our investigators were out of town so we had some extra time to find some new ones and we took that extra time that we were given and used it as guided and directed by the Spirit and we now have a lot of people to work with, our teaching pool is solid. I am surprised for how well the work is moving a long here in our teaching pool because I am in a complete China Town, with no English people. We definitely have some great miracles that are lying ahead of us. I am so grateful how the Lord has blessed the hearts and lives of the people that we are teaching and for blessing the lives of us missionaries to have some great people to teach. 
     This week we had such a great and rewarding meeting with Anita, she is preparing herself to be baptized on the 16th of this month. She is highly motivated to do all that she can to prepare herself for that day. She is such a wonderful lady, I love her so much. She definitely takes care of us missionaries she always feeds us and we try to take care of her as well. It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to serve her and to watch her life completely change from the blessings that come through the Gospel.
     As for me I am so happy to be where I am today, as I have reflected on my life and look forward to what lies ahead of me as we approach this new year, I know that there are great things ahead, and I know that is the same for each of you. It is time to not look back but to look ahead with an increase of faith relying fully upon the Lord and he will be our personal guide in our lives that our purposes will all be fulfilled, meaning the exact purpose in which the Lord has sent us forth to go forth and fulfill in this life. 
     I am completely out of time so I have to get going. I love you all I know this week is short and lame, but I am doing so great and I am happy for the great times that are lying ahead. Happy New Years everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment